In Home Program
Our regular program includes a range of topics designed for children of all ages.
Each topic in this program is independent and includes a range of challenging projects involving every key concept of computer programming. Students can choose their preferred topics. For hands-on application we make electronic devices controlled by the code that we write in class.
- Coding with Scratch. Developed in MIT Media Lab, Scratch is a platform for young learners to explore the fun part of programming.
- Basic Electronics with Makey Makey. Created by Joylabs, Makey Makey is an invention kit that uses the very basic concept of electronics to change the world.
- App Development with App Inventor. Another platform developed in MIT Media Lab, App Inventor aims to enables anyone of any age to create Android apps.
- Web Development with HTML and CSS.
- Electronics with LittleBits. Created by a New York City-based startup, LittleBits is an open source library of modular electronics, which snap together with small magnets for prototyping and learning.
- Python Basics
- Object Oriented Programming
- Games with PyGame
- Language Components
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Input and Output in Java
- HTML and CSS
- PHP and MySql
- Language: English
- Class Duration: 1.5 hours per week
- Program Duration: 18 to 24 Class Hours for Each Topic
“Tiny Code has been a delight to work with. Being Vibrant and patient, the tutor helps my 11 year old son learn the complexity of Python programming with ease.”
– I.S., Y.L’s (Hong Kong International School) Mom
Cost for One StudentClass Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Save HKD 200 for full payment of 8 Classes.
- Save HKD 600 for full payment of 16 Classes
Cost for Each Additional Students (Maximum 3 Students)Class Duration: 1.5 Hours
- Save HKD 400 for full payment of 8 Classes.
- Save HKD 900 for full payment of 16 Classes
Enrollment and Payment Method
- The invoice, payment information and a complete form for you to sign, will be sent within 2 working days.
- Payment can be made by either a cheque or bank transfer.
- The duration of a payment-period can only be 1 month, 2 months or 4 months.
- The enrollment is only confirmed for a payment-period after we receive the signed form and full payment.
- Booking of a time slot is subject to availability.
© 2023 TINY CODE HONG KONG Ltd.
19/F The Phoenix,
23 Luard Road, Wan Chai.
The Wave, 10/F,
4 Hing Yip St, Kwun Tong.